Monday, November 15, 2010

What have I been up to?

So this year I am making a vow to not "buy" anything "commercial" for Christmas this year. I was inspired by this when my Pauls side of the family decided to theme their christmas "redneck." So anything that I will be giving either was hand-made by me or someone else. This is some of the projects I've tackled...

this is a newborn baby hat with a flower on the side

we all love our Tims, but don't love burning our hands, so I made this shark to solve that problem!
this is a sock monket touque for a one-year old
these are monster booties for a 3 year old
this is a "church purse" for all the lip gloss!
this is a touque for a 5 year old
this is a spidermas touque for a 3 year old

and this is a "super star" baby blanket.








4 comments:

  1. Nice!! I love the shark cozy for the coffee cup - very creative! This reminds me that I need to finish the toque I was crocheting for baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want for Christmas is a coffee warmer LOL

    ReplyDelete