Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taking a deep breath and stepping out...

So I decided to join the blog world and I will be honest I am NERVOUS!! I am not a computer savy person at all but I just felt that it was time to make a place where people can come pick my brain and pick through my collection of hand made cards. I have been making cards for a little over two years now and I am really starting to get a good groove going. For those who do not know me, I have a modest little business called Paper Stilettos where I can feed my obsession of crafting and make cards for any occasion! I will be posting pictures of the cards I make and other crafting adventures. So I hope you enjoy my blog and continue to visit and check out my cards!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog Sherri! I had one...possibly still do...who knows! I never kept it up to date, but it's always nice seeing what other people are up to and how they are doing! Good luck with this one and good luck with your growing card business! Hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for expanding your business! Hope you get lots of readers for this blog :) You deserve it with those beautiful cards you make!

    ReplyDelete