Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling Inadequate...getting loved

So as most of you know, Emma my 5 year old, and Leah my 3 year old keep me on my toes but also bless me each day with the words that come out of their innocent mouths. Most of the cards you see were made with Leah on my lap "helping" me as much as she can! I have been feeling very inadequate lately trying to get ready for my first craft sale and not knowing very much about them (well, not knowing much period!) had me doubting myself whether or not it was a good idea to try to do this. I always show a freshly made card to Emma and get her opinion (she is VERY hard to please) and I usually get a response like; "I really like 'this' but it could do without 'that' and 'that'." She has pretty good taste so I was working on one specific card not liking how it was turning out so I showed it to Emma and she replied; "Oh mom! Even the angels would want THAT card!" Then she gave me a big hug and kiss. Needless to say, the card got finished and what was one of my least favorite cards is now a favorite, because even a blonde angel likes it...


This is the card that would have been trash, but was saved by innocent love.







































I thought it would be fun to make a frame on the envelope to write the name of the person you are giving it to! It will make them feel extra special.










































These are invites that could be used for any event and can be customized to suit any theme!
































More wedding cards..... too many people in love these days :)
















I am the type of person who thinks everyone should feel like a queen(or king!) on their birthday, so forgetting someones birthday by a day or two is no excuse not to let them know you love them! If anything, its MORE of an excuse to!

3 comments:

  1. once again - I love them all....I'm going to go broke buying them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your mother. they are all pretty, just like you princess....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love, love, LOVE the thanks card!

    ReplyDelete